Are you interested in offering my giclée art prints / stationery in your store?
I now provide wholesale stationery, and small batch art print orders to shops in the United States and abroad.
Please make sure to place your order through this direct link on Faire. By ordering/bookmarking that direct link, it ensures I receive the full amount, as opposed to having Faire's 25% finders fee deducted.
Here's what you need to know about my art prints:
- Prints are made with museum quality fine art paper and printed with pigment ink.
- Prints are put together with archival matting and backing board, which helps display them with ease.
- The back of each print is hand-stamped with archival ink.
- A small card is included on the back of the print, explaining the archival nature of the print and information about me and my work.
- Prints arrive ready to be displayed in plastic sleeves.
- The artwork size and title is included on a sticker on the back of the sleeve.
- $200 is the minimum opening order.
- $150 is minimum for reorders.
- Available sizes: 10"x 10" paper/mat, with 4" x 6" artwork/opening
- Arrive ready to be displayed.
Please allow 5 business days lead time once the order is placed. If prints are needed sooner please let me know and a $25 rush order fee will be added.
- If you’re in the Hudson Valley region of New York, I can offer pick-up / drop-off services.